Caden's last day of school was Thursday, and he is officially a first grader. I know every single mom says it, but I can't believe my baby boy is so . . . big. And smart, and funny and sweet.

Here he is walking up the hill the last day of school
Caden, Marina and Finn waiting in line




Here are Damon and Marina during a really cool show. It was about diving throughout the decades and one of the performers dived over 80 feet! I had to close my eyes for part of that because I so nervous for him. Seeing someone die at Holiday World just didn't seem like a good time to me :)
Caden was a little nervous to try some of the rides, but once we convinced (bribed) him to go on, he loved them all. I used to love roller coasters and any other thrill ride, but I have to admit that I am becoming quite a wimp in my older age. I can honestly say that I "want" to ride these rides, but my body just doesn't cooperate . . . . my stomach churns, and my head hurts from all the rattling. Sometimes getting old really sucks!
After being called a wimp over and over, I agreed to ride Holiday World's version of the "Drop Zone". It was as bad as I remembered.

Here are Damon and Marina during a really cool show. It was about diving throughout the decades and one of the performers dived over 80 feet! I had to close my eyes for part of that because I so nervous for him. Seeing someone die at Holiday World just didn't seem like a good time to me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment