Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Trevon Glenn Anderson!!!

My new nephew was born yesterday at 12:47 p.m. Trevon Glenn Anderson weighed in at a whopping 8 pounds, 2 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. He has a little bit of hair, and we can't quite tell what color eyes he has yet - but a lot of us are wishing for blue :) Michelle did great and only pushed for 9 minutes! I was so jealous :) I told her she definitely needed to consider having another one since she had such easy deliveries!



It's almost time! Mom and Dad waiting for the big event!

Proud Daddy of two little boys!

He has his Mommy's big, pretty lips!



Big brother Braxton loved him and was so gentle


Proud Papa with grandchild #4




Showing off his "Big Brother" shirt

I was SO honored and excited to be in the room when Trevon came into this world. What a miracle!!!!



Here I am telling my nephew how much I love him and how much fun we are going have hanging out!



He was so alert and wide-eyed!


Mommy reading to her oldest boy . . .


Congratulations Brent and Michelle! I am so proud of you both and love you both so much!









2 comments:

  1. Michelle is so lucky with that delivery! Cute baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for emailing and posting all the pictures. I can't believe she only pushed for 9 minutes. I really like Michelle, but that makes me want to punch her really hard in the arm. Ah well, I can't wait to meet the little cutie.

    ReplyDelete